Thursday, February 19, 2009

Telling the family

Ok so this post is really late but it is still a fun one that I need to share. So my family likes to go out to the cemetery whenever there is some kind of holiday or special occasion and let balloons go. This is something we started after my mom's dad passed away. I decided this was a perfect way to announce to my mom's side of the family that we were having a little girl. So on new year's eve my mom and I went and got a bunch of pink balloons and told everybody to meet us at the cemetery we told them it was for Christmas and New years. What is funny is that my aunt Patty tried her hardest all day to try to trick my mom into telling her what we were having but actually my mom did a great job at keeping it a secret. Here are some pictures of the event.





Here is a picture of the proud Mommy and Daddy!!

One Big Happy Family-Excited to add another little girl!

This is just always so pretty to watch.

No comments: