Friday, January 8, 2010

Boy how time flies!!

Well I have been a total failure at this blogging thing after Sayleigh was born but I am going to try to get back into it. So if I am going to do that I have a lot of catching up to do. Here is a recap of what happened for the rest of 2009.

We dedicated Sayleigh on September 20th. This was her dedication outfit which was partially made by her wonderful mommy.


The next few pictures were from all of the Piper football games we attended. Go Uncle Zach!!



These pictures are from Sayleigh's first Halloween. Sayleigh dressed as Sandy from Greese and my best friends little boy Wyatt was Danny!!





Sayleigh's First Christmas
She did a pretty good job unwrapping presents.

But every piece of paper that she tore off went straight to the mouth!!

This was Christmas morning at our house.

Sayleigh's first Cabbage Patch Doll

Sayleigh got to experience her first snow this winter!! She actually liked it.

No comments: