Well I have some wonderful news......................................are ya'll ready to hear it..............................
ok here it goes...............WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! I have been to the doctor twice already and it is amazing to see how much the baby has grown. The doctor said after seeing the growth and the very strong 172 BPM heartbeat, that she feels very hopeful for everything working out this time. I still get a little worried every time I go to the doctor but I know it is in God's hands and he has a plan. I go back to the doctor on November 6th. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us, please just keep praying for our precious little peanut baby. I guess I will be blogging more often now, this blog will now be a Making of a Maberry blog until we get to Meet the New Maberry.
Here is the picture from our first appointment. The heart rate at this appointment was 136 BPM. And my due date as of this appointment was May 27, 2009.
This is when I went back to the about two weeks later. It is crazy to see how much the baby grew in just a week and a half. At this appointment the heart rate was 172 BPM. My new official due date after this appointment is now May 22, 2009. My mom was able to go with me to this appointment because Les had to work, you should have seen her face when she got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. Just remember to keep us in your prayers.


4 comments:
Well let me be the first blogger to say Congratulations Kelli and Lester! This is going to start a whole new chaper for you and I know it will be a Great one!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew something was different about you when I visited!!! You are going to rock motherhood!! I am so happy for you and Lester and the whole family!!
Lots of love,
Melynnda
Congratulations!!!! I am SO excited for you! We will be praying for yall and Baby Maberry! You will be an amazing mommy! Love ya!
YEAH!!! A huge congratulations is due! We are very happy for you and Lester. Life only gets better from here. What a blessing!
Post a Comment