Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November Appointment


Well we had our third appointment last Thursday everything went great. We got to see the baby again and hear the heartbeat which was a very strong 172 BPM again and he or she has grown as you can kind of tell by the pictures. This sonogram wasn't as clear because this the first one that she did with the Doppler sonogram but I am still proud of the little baby picture. When we first got in to the doctor's office she just tried to listen for the heart beat but she couldn't find it with just the machine so she said there was nothing to worry about that sometimes it is just a little early to hear with that machine. So she took us back to do a sonogram and when she found the heartbeat it was an amazing sound to hear. I love that sound. Well so everything is well from the Maberry baby front.






3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh! This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet Baby Maberry!

Jackie said...

God is with you Kelli! I am so excited for you and Lester. Your baby is going to look so small in Lester's arms but I can't wait for that sight! Love ya, Jackie

Anonymous said...

This is so great!!! Your mom just told me. I am super excited to see baby Maberry
!