Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Suprise

Well Les and I had just a wonderful new years because we were able to call our little precious baby Sayleigh Amanda Maberry. Yes for all of you that do not know yet we found out on new year's eve that we were having a little girl.





I know you can't really see the picture that good but this is her little private parts. And she was not ashamed to show them we saw them a lot. When we were sitting in the sonogram room the lady looked at Les and said "Well do you want a little girl?" Les got a huge smile on his face and said YES!! I was also very excited. Everybody probably thought that big ole rough Lester would want a little boy but for this first one he wanted a daddy's little girl so he is very excited.


This sweet little picture is her profile shot. You can see her little arms curled up by her head and she also has her legs curled up. When we went to the doctor yesterday she said that everything was good except that they didn't get a good picture of her diaphragm she was being stubborn like her daddy. We are scheduled for another sonogram on Feb. 6th and since Les is working that day so my mom will get to go with me and she is super excited.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Les won't be able to go to the ultrasound, but I know that your mom must be really excited. They sure are fun. Sayleigh should be bigger and hopefully doing more. Maybe you'll get to see even more of her face. Can't wait until these little guys get here.

Emily said...

Congrats! Girls are more fun! Can't wait to see her all dressed up! I wonder who she will look like! We can't wait to see Miss Sayleigh!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see her!