Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to Us

Well it is official I have started to feel the baby kick or it is actually more like I have started to feel the baby tickle my tummy. What is funny is since I have sat down to do stuff on the computer the baby said good morning mommy. The baby also says hello to everyone that is reading the blog. Anyways one week from tomorrow we will get to call the baby by name hopefully, so next time I post you will know if you can call it Levi or Saleigh. We are so excited and it will be here before we know it especially since the holidays are coming and that time always goes by so fast.
We hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Cherish every moment shared with family and friends. Well I need to go so that I can get that final Christmas shopping done.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Lester, Kelli, and Baby Maberry

No comments: