Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doctors Appointment

So Les and I went to our doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything was good Dr. Adams measured me with the tape measure and then she said well I am going to order another sono to see how big the baby is. I told her that we had a 3D done and they measured her at 3lbs 9oz she said oh well did they give a percent or anything and I said no. She then left the room and when she came back she said well according to your measurements the baby is in the 80 to 90 percentile for her size. So because she is big she ordered a sono around 37 weeks to check her size and the fluid and everything then according to the outcome of that we will see if we are going to see if we will all get to meet Sayleigh earlier or not. So that is the fun appointment we had yesterday! Everything is well and she is growing just fine so no worries there.

No comments: