Monday, March 16, 2009

So we had our 3D ultrasound today I have a bunch of different short video clips and pictures on a disk so I am going to put some of the best ones on here so all of ya'll can see our beautiful little Sayleigh. Also during this ultrasound we found out that she is about 3lbs 9ozs so she is looking to be a big little girl. According to her weight it puts me at 31 weeks and according to my due date I am 30 weeks so we will just have to wait and see. The lady doing the ultrasound also said that she has a long femur so she is probably going to be a long baby and a tall little girl but we will just have to wait and see. Anyways here are some of the videos and pictures.




This is one of the 3D videos of Sayleigh's face, she slept through most of the sonogram today so most of the videos are just of her face. She also had her feet up by her face again so she was being very stubborn.


Here is a till picture of her face you can see her chubby cheeks.


This video is so sweet you can see her yawn and you can see her stretching her little arm by her head. This one is my favorite.

In this 3D video you can see her little hand moving up by her face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. I think I might be a little jealous now. In a good way though. It will be interesting to see what she really looks like when she comes out. Not much further to go. I know everyone keeps saying that (they say it to me too) but it really does go fast.

Anonymous said...

Some how the above comment decided that I wanted to remain anonymous. However, it was me.