So this week is going to be one of those week.
Monday
Well I had a visit today from my monthly friend. Since today I was in the "best" mood ever, which made for one of those nights where my husband jokes and I take it ALL to heart.
Tuesday
Well Monday my husband decided to let me know that when he gets off work they are throwing a party for a guy that is leaving his crew. So I told him that he could go, and he told me that I was going with him. Let me remind all of ya'll that my husband works for the oil field and doesn't usually get home till like 7 or 8. So that makes a late night for me or I become the party pooper wife because hello someone has to go to work tomorrow unlike my party animal husband.
Wednesday
We are going to a birthday party for Les' Memom, not to bad right oh wait did I tell you that it is in Abilene. So we are having dinner in Abilene at 7, then driving home, so that is another late night tally for me.
Thursday
We are having a family birthday party for my brother. The problem with this is that it is with my family, which I love my family to death but if anyone knows my family we run at a SLOW pace.The party is set to start between 6:30 or 7 which let me translate that to Welch terms the party will start at 7:30 or 8. So there is yet another tally.
Friday-Sunday
Well we are packing up and driving to Hamlin for the weekend with Bec and Randell. So I am excited to get away and hang out with family but it is still going out of town which can wear you out in its own way.
So I will let you know if I live to see next week, sleep deprivation might have its way with me and toss me to the side like yesterday's news.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment