Well I made it through last week but let me tell you it wasn't easy. I did not get home till like 2:00 in the morning on Tuesday oh yes you heard it right 2:00 in the morning. But I made it through the week.
This weekend was good I actually got some sleep well more than I did during the week. We went to Zach's scrimmage on Saturday and it was actually beautiful outside which was nice. Pretty much for the rest of the weekend we just sat around and hung out. We did have some of Shiela's amazing apple pie.
Well this week is just a little crazy but I still better get to bed so that I don't go crazy.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kelli! I just found your blog! So glad you started one! I L-O-V-E reading blogs! Send me your email address so I can add you as a reader to mine (mle2803@Hotmail.com)! Hope yall are doing well! Can't wait to read more blogs!
Emily
Post a Comment