Sunday, August 10, 2008

In the beginning....

Well here we go I am finally starting a blog. I set up my blog at the end of the school year last year but I have not actually blogged since I set it up. I figured it was about time. I hope that everyone will enjoy my blog. Les said that blogging was stupid, so I don't believe that he will ever get on our blog and write anything but I guess he does suprise me a lot. So I guess let the blogging begin......

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Love it! This is a great way to keep up with everyone and see great pics. Glad you are back in school so we can continue our emails! love ya, jackie

The Boz's said...

Yeah! But I'm just gonna warn you now-if you don't keep it up everyone will be on you to update it...oh the pressure!!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Well you to are just the cutest. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love ya
Mom-Shiela

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I am cool sine I know the maberrys. This is really cool....love ya, Patty

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am glad to know I am not the only one to be last to get on the blogger band wagon! I am in the process of setting one up (with the help of Sarah who is queen blogger)! Talk to you soon! Love ya!!!
Nichole