Thursday, May 7, 2009
Appointment
Well we had a doctor's appt today. Dr. Adams said that Sayleigh has gone back to average size level so she is right on target, she said the fluid and everything looks good from the sonogram. So everything was good from the sono. She checked me and I am all the way thinned out but I am only 1 centimeter dilated, so now we start the fun waiting game. My last day of work is tomorrow, so I will be able to take some time to relax before the big arrival. Well I think that is about it. I hopefully will be getting some pictures of her room before she gets here and this thing is flooded with pics of Sayleigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, not too long now. Now comes the fun of just waiting. Believe it or not, she will be here before you know it. I can't wait to see her.
Yea Saleigh's nanny can't wait.....I can't wait....love ya
Can't wait to see those pictures of your sweet Sayleigh! I'll be praying for you as you wait!
Post a Comment