Monday, May 18, 2009
Appontment last thursday
Well after are fun false alarm on Wednesday evening we had an appointment on Thursday. She didn't check me because she said there is not much change from the night before. When I was checked at the hospital there was no change from last week when I went to the doctor I was still really thin but only a one. Dr. Adams told me that we would just wait it out since my due date wasn't until the 22nd, she said that if she doesn't come by her due date that I will be scheduled to be induced on Tuesday May 26th. It is kind of nice to have some kind of date in mind in case Sayleigh is like her daddy and is very stubborn. What is funny is that I say that Sayleigh will be stubborn like her dad but in all reality I was 13 days overdue so I guess really she is acting just like her momma. Well I go back to the doctor on Thursday and if she doesn't come on her own then we will for sure have a baby in 8 days. WOO HOO I AM SO READY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment